The major features of the Grand Sauna include:
- Highest quality construction. The unit is manufactured in the USA under strict production guidelines using only knot free/knot clear wood of the highest quality.
- Made-to-order elegant features. Customers specify exterior hardwood, finish and the custom designed pattern in the tempered glass French doors.
- Upscale interior. Includes hypoallergenic Aspen wood walls. The infrared ceramic emitters are electronically controlled and feature two user preset settings. The unit also contains adjustable halogen reading light(s). Time, temperature and light levels are programmable and the sturdy clothing rod doubles as a grab bar.
- Multiple uses. The unit features overhead storage and the convertible wood bench for can be removed for additional storage. The built-in clothes hanging rod can hold an entire closet’s worth of clothes when the unit is not in use.
- Uniqueness. The unit offers an auto venting door design — An exclusive within the sauna industry.