This sauna is packed with features consumers desire. Your customers will love it because the sauna:
- Contributes to good health. The sauna’s deep, penetrating rays promotes detoxification of tissue, aids in elimination of fats, chemicals and toxins from the blood, and burns calories by raising the metabolism and body temperature. Strengthens the Cardiovascular System by causing heart rate and cardiac output increase, and diastolic blood pressure decrease.
- Relaxes and soothes tired muscles. After a long day, the sauna provides a luxurious way to relax and unwind. It relieves nervous tension and completely relaxes muscles.
- Improves appearance. The sauna’s technology has been associated with slowing the aging process as well as breaking down cellulite (trapped water, fat and waste.)
- Encourages healing. Promotes rebuilding of injured tissue. Excellent for healing burns, scar tissue and skin problems. Also reduces soreness on nerve endings and muscle spasms. Strengthens the Immune System by stimulating increased production of white blood cells.
- Adds to the value and perception of the unit. The sauna is both elegant and customizable — a high-end complement to any layout and decor.
- Offers high perceived value for low cost. For a relatively small sum, consumers can have their own mini-spa.
- Totally convenient. The unit is available for use at any time — 24/7 availability. In addition, the unit provides for overhead storage and when not in use can double as a clothes or storage closet.